-Artist in Residence 11-22.july at Kutomo theater in Turku Finland 2022 with collaborators Karolina Ginman & Marlon Moilanen.
-Artist in Residence 18-24rth april at Penkerkatu 7 project space Helsinki with collaborators Karolina Ginman & Marlon Moilanen .
-1rst may exhibition opening at Sahraun gallery within the context of Gallery Weekend Berlin. Sections from an on going long term collaborative work SILICA with visual artist and filmmaker Hulda Rós Guðnadóttir and composer Guðný Guðmundsdóttir. Choreography within a multidiciplinary project.
- Opening of new work; CATALYSTS - Somatic Resonance. With collaborators Keith Lim, Susan Kozel and Jeannette Ginslov. During 24-28th February 2022. The work is shown within the context of the conference "Performing Embodiment: Practices of Reduction" At ICI Berlin & Open Spaces, Tanz Fabrik.
-Artist in residence 24-28th january 2022 at Inter Arts Center (IAC), platform for artistic research and experimentation in Malmö Sweden.
-On going collaboration with visual artist and film maker Hulda Rós Guðnadóttir and composer Guðný Guðmundsdóttir on the full lenght film project SILICA.
-On going dialog with Italian philosopher Dr. Lucilla Guidi in continuation of her post doctoral at Hildesheim University; "Performance and language-games as transformative events. On the systematic relationship between aesthetic and philosophical exercises in Guðjónsdóttir’s somatic choreography and Wittgenstein’s philosophy of language".
-Artist in residence during the period 23rd august -26th November 2021 at Inter Arts Center (IAC), platform for artistic research and experimentation in Malmö Sweden. With collaborators Jeannette Ginslov, Susan Kozel and Keith Lim.
-Guðjónsdóttir contributed to the publication OPENINGS on the 25th anniversary of the Sophiensaele 29th October 2021
- Somatic Charting. The House is the Body. Initiated by curators Elena Basteri, Lorenzo Sandoval and Benjamin Busch. This trans disciplinary project develops around the theme of somatic. Guðjónsdóttir contribution takes place at TIER in Berlin November 12-14th 2021. Link:http://theinstituteforendoticresearch.org
- "Articulations" Artistic Research Symposium at Inkonst Malmö Sweden, 24th November 2021.
- Commissioned contribution for the publication "Lie & Theft as Practice". Artistic Director and Editor Darko Dragičević. Series of Goethe-Institut, 2021.
- SKUDA Alliance for Actors and Dancers and PRODA classes for professional dancers, teachers and choreographers in Oslo, 13-17th December 2021.